1. I am now addicted to the sliced, dried mangoes that Costco sales. So much so that whilst at church this morning, I saw a picture on a wall that had the same blue and yellows and it reminded me of the bag the mangoes come in. And then I wanted some. Addict.
2. Andy’s initials are ALS and we have a daughter representing each letter- Ashleigh, Lauren, and Sarah. Totally coincidental. I wonder if they were all boys if it would have been Adam, Luke and Samuel. Probably not.
3. Today is my brother-in-law’s birthday. Too bad he doesn’t read my blog, otherwise I might say nice things about him on his birthday.
4. Confession: I stay up way too late.
5. Do you ever wonder what the difference between yellow and pink lemonade is besides the color? I do.
6. Andy was making funny grunting sounds as he ate breakfast this morning. So I teased him and called him a moo. I meant to call him a cow but the sound came out first. And I just realized how that will really only be funny to me.
7. I needed to make some muffins for a prayer breakfast I attended last weekend. After a quick search on allrecipes I decided on these Banana Crumb Muffins. So long as you like banana flavored breads, you should really consider making them for yourself this week. Yum, yum, yum.
8. Or for your husbandly.
9. Confession #2: I really don’t like the Play-Doh colors being mixed. Drives. Me. Crazy. CRAZEEEE. Mix the watercolors, mix the finger paints, but leave the Play-Doh in it own unique color state, k?
10. I am trying to sale a few things on Craigslist. Call it my spring cleaning, if you will. If you are in need of a single Kelty Joyrider Jogging Stroller, it’s in great condition. It has served us well, I think.