1. Andy wanted a beer a couple of weeks ago- so he bought a case of his favorite kind at Costco- which is as much beer as he has drank since 1998, I think.
2. We downloaded some Micheal Jackson songs last night. Songs like Thriller, Billie Jean, and Man in the Mirror. We’ve been cuttin’ a mean rug ever since.
3. My girlfriend brought me hello yellow daffodils on Thursday and we went away for the weekend… and they aren’t looking so good today.
4. We went to leave my folks’ on Easter and our truck had a flat tire. I couldn’t remember the last time I had a flat before that, so I guess my time was due.
5. I was so excited to discover that mini-sized Play-doh jars fit into large sized plastic Easter eggs. I called three people to share my excitement And now I am spreading it in the blogosphere…
6. My little brother is staying the week with us since it is his Spring Break. He’s taller than me now, his feet are bigger than mine and he keeps reminding me how old I am. When did he turn into a guy?
7. I received a package full of lovely cards yesterday and sent three of them out already- I love my card swap group
8. Ashleigh is a mess- she ate colorful yogurt at lunch, dropped some of the pink stuff on her shirt and some of the blue stuff on her shorts. She’s looking like a speckled bird or a poison dart frog right now.
9. Grandma Sincock took Sarah to Disneyland for the first time on Friday- and ohmygoodness did the Bean have a good time! She walked into the house with a painted kitty cat face, lavender Minnie ears and three oversized helium filled balloons- the girl was 1. exhausted and 2. very happy.
10. We celebrated my brother-in-law’s birthday this past weekend, too. With permission, I have this comical photo of him to post. Minnie ears borrowed from the Bean.