We had a nice visit with the Litzingers- they arrived last Thursday and left for their next stop this morning. I'll just let the pictures give you a little peek into our weekend!
1. Boys turn magnadoodle pens into guns:
2. Old friends catching up in real time:
3 & 4. Catching faces of the boys (Caleb & Judah) at the park. I think we went to the park fifteen times over the weekend!
5. Somebody picked up a bike and learned how to ride it without traning wheels on her very own. More on that later:
6. Amber spent a good amount of time at a workshop this weekend, but we got to hang out during the evenings- JUMP!
7. I wanted one shot of us for the fridge, Andy wanted to show off his mad Alien Bee skills- both of us win:
photo by Andy
Aren't they all so cute?
Chomping on the last of the cotton candy from the Wild Animal Park. By the way, I highly recommend never going to the aforementioned San Diego tourist spot on a holiday! Crazy amounts of people!
The girls really took a liking to Dan- this is them saying good-bye.
We miss you guys already, thanks for making San Diego a pit stop on your way home!! We're blessed so much by your friendship